top of page

Support Group

Public·77 members
Hakim Solovyov
Hakim Solovyov

My Supermarket Story Mod APK: Everything You Need to Know About Unlimited Gems and Money

In the game, players need to operate the supermarket, provide various goods and services to attract customers, and also consider shelf display, price positioning, promotions and other aspects to improve the popularity and profitability of the supermarket. With constant market research and analysis of competitors, players need to adjust their business strategies in time to meet the needs of customers and earn more money.

Are you ready! Start creating your own supermarket myth!Really start from scratch! Starting from a small supermarket with no people, the world's largest supermarket chain is established.The ultimate market research! Selling customers' favorite products, increasing the popularity and rank of supermarket to earn more money.Sign the super star! Make your supermarket popularity quickly increase and bursting! Download now the FULL APK of My Supermarket Story : Store tycoon Simulation for free, only at sbenny.com!

my supermarket story mod apk unlimited money and gems

Once your businesses start earning money, they will also generate special currencies that you need to improve the items that you sell. As improving items raise their selling price, this should be done as soon as you can so profits from your supermarket will grow even faster. Some of these improvements may require Praise Levels to unlock but if you have purchases houses along with the businesses, reaching new levels will become a relatively easy goal to achieve.

Stable business operations, larger supermarket scale. At this point, you cannot do everything by yourself. Take a little bit of cost to hire more staff in multiple locations. Accounting, cashier, sales, there are a few essential departments of every supermarket. Idle Supermarket Tycoon lets you become an idle boss watching the supermarket chain and employee activity. Optimize the cost of all employees to get money for other jobs. You should not pay the same employees, pay based on individual responsibility.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members