top of page

Support Group

Public·138 members
Hakim Solovyov
Hakim Solovyov

Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. 2003 Full Movie HD - YouTube

Munna Bhai MBBS Full Movie HD 1080p Dailymotion YouTube

Are you looking for a fun and heartwarming movie to watch online? Do you want to enjoy a Bollywood comedy that will make you laugh and cry at the same time? If you answered yes to these questions, then you should definitely check out Munna Bhai MBBS Full Movie HD 1080p Dailymotion YouTube.

Munna Bhai Mbbs Full Movie Hd 1080p Dailymotion Youtube

Munna Bhai MBBS is one of the most popular and successful movies in Indian cinema history. It is a comedy drama that tells the story of a gangster who pretends to be a doctor to impress his parents. Along the way, he learns some valuable lessons about life, love, and humanity.

In this article, I will tell you everything you need to know about Munna Bhai MBBS. I will give you a brief summary of the plot, introduce you to the cast and crew of the movie, and share some of the awards and accolades that the movie has received. I will also explain why you should watch Munna Bhai MBBS, what makes it such a great movie, and how it has influenced Indian culture and society. Finally, I will show you how to watch Munna Bhai MBBS online, using two of the biggest video platforms available: YouTube and Dailymotion. I will compare their features, advantages, and disadvantages, and give you my recommendation on which one to use.

So, are you ready to join me on this journey? Let's get started!

What is Munna Bhai MBBS?

Munna Bhai MBBS is a 2003 Indian Hindi-language comedy drama film written and directed by Rajkumar Hirani (in his directorial debut) and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. The film was the first installment of Munna Bhai film series before its sequel Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006) .

A brief summary of the plot

The film follows Murli Prasad Sharma (Sanjay Dutt), also known as Munna Bhai, a notorious gangster who lives in Mumbai with his loyal sidekick Circuit (Arshad Warsi). Munna has been lying to his parents Hari Prasad Sharma (Sunil Dutt) and Parvati Sharma (Rohini Hattangadi) that he is a doctor working in London. However, when his parents decide to visit him in Mumbai, he panics and transforms a shanty house into a makeshift hospital with the help of Circuit and some patients he beats up.

His parents are impressed by his fake hospital and his fake girlfriend Dr. Suman Asthana (Gracy Singh), also known as Chinki. However, things get complicated when Chinki's father Dr. J.C. Asthana (Boman Ir b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page