top of page

Support Group

Public·97 members

[[LIVESTREAM<]] Roasso Kumamoto VS Vissel Kobe live free 30 August 2023






34 goals per game. 10 games ended up winning, 11 draws. 14 defeits. In 45. 71% matches the total goals in the match was over 2. 5 goals (Over 2. 5). In 82. 86% matches the sum of the goals was greater than 1. 5 Goals (Over 1. 5). In 9 matches Roasso Kumamoto has not lost the goal. In 17 games, both teams have scored goal. Average goals: 1. 34 per game Round 1 MIO Biwako Shiga 2 Azul Claro Numazu 1 FC Ryukyu 2 Mitsubishi Mizushima FC 1 Veertien Kuwana 2 Gainare Tottori 0 Grulla Morioka 4 Criacao Shinjuku 0 Nara Club 0 Honda F. C. 1 Kataller Toyama 2 Hokuriku University 1 SC Sagamihara 2 Tokyo International University 1 Vanraure Hachinohe 2 Sony Sendai 3 Tonan Maebashi 3 Yamanashi Gakuin University 4 Urayasu SC 3 Tsukuba University 2 Imabari FC 1 MHI Nagasaki SC 0 SRC Hiroshima 1 Tokushima Celeste 3 Fukui United FC 0 Bandy Onse Kakogawa 1 Bergarosso Iwami 1 Kochi United SC 2 BTOP Hokkaido 7 Yamagata University 0 Verspah Oita 2 FC Baleine Shimonoseki 1 Kamatamare Sanuki 2 Saga Lixil 1 FC Gifu 2 Niigata University 1 Tochigi Uva 4 FC Maruyasu Okazaki 1 Fukushima United 4 North Asia University 0 Tegevajaro Miyazaki 3 Kumamoto Tokai University 0 Nagano Parceiro 2 AS Laranja Kyoto 0 Arterivo Wakayama 1 Kansai University 3 Unknown Albirex Niigata -1 Kawasaki Frontale -0 30-08-2023 Albirex Niigata 0 - 0 Kawasaki Frontale 07-06-2023 0 - 1 Avispa Fukuoka -2 Shonan Bellmare -0 Avispa Fukuoka Shonan Bellmare 0 - 2 Kashiwa Reysol -7 Nagoya Grampus Eight -1 Kashiwa Reysol Nagoya Grampus Eight 1 - 7 Roasso Kumamoto -2 Vissel Kobe -2 Roasso Kumamoto Vissel Kobe 21-06-2023 2 - 2 Tochigi SC 22 Avispa Fukuoka 41 02-08-2023 Tochigi SC 2 - 4 1 - 2 Cerezo Osaka 11 Shonan Bellmare 12 Cerezo Osaka 1 - 1 2 - 1 Kashiwa Reysol 17 Consadole Sapporo 01 1 - 0 Consadole Sapporo FC Tokyo 03 Roasso Kumamoto 21 FC Tokyo 1 - 3 Kawasaki Frontale 13 Kochi United 01 Kochi United Nagoya Grampus Eight 33 Urawa Red Diamonds 02 3 - 0 Urawa Red Diamonds 2 - 3 Ventforet Kofu 11 Vissel Kobe 40 Ventforet Kofu 1 - 4 Machida Zelvia 03 Albirex Niigata 12 Machida Zelvia Kataller Toyama 22 Albirex Niigata 21 19-07-2023 Kataller Toyama 21-05-2023 Avispa Fukuoka 22 FC Gifu 10 12-07-2023 FC Gifu Cerezo Osaka 31 Omiya Ardija 12 3 - 1 Omiya Ardija Consadole Sapporo 53 Verspah Oita 20 5 - 2 Verspah Oita 0 - 3 Shonan Bellmare 26 Fagiano Okayama FC 01 2 - 0 Fagiano Okayama FC 1 - 6 FC Tokyo 13 Tokyo Verdy 11 Tokyo Verdy Vissel Kobe 53 Jubilo Iwata 21 Jubilo Iwata 14-06-2023 Kashima Antlers 13 Ventforet Kofu 10 Kashima Antlers Kashiwa Reysol 27 Tokushima Vortis 01 Tokushima Vortis Kawasaki Frontale 23 Mito Hollyhock 11 Mito Hollyhock Urawa Red Diamonds 11 Montedio Yamagata 00 Montedio Yamagata Nagoya Grampus Eight 13 Vegalta Sendai 12 Vegalta Sendai Sagan Tosu 35 Roasso Kumamoto 41 Sagan Tosu 3 - 4 1 - 5 Sanfrecce Hiroshima 05 Tochigi SC 20 Sanfrecce Hiroshima 0 - 5 Kochi United 12 Yokohama FC 01 Yokohama FC Yokohama F.


Marinos 21 Urayasu 04 Urayasu Sanfrecce Hiroshima 50 FC Tokushima 02 5 - 0 FC Tokushima Tokyo Verdy 21 Thespakusatsu Gunma 11 Thespakusatsu Gunma Biwako Shiga 20 Azul Claro Numazu 11 Azul Claro Numazu FC Ryukyu 22 Mizushima 12 Mizushima Veertien Mie 22 Gainare Tottori 03 Gainare Tottori Giravanz Kitakyushu 21 Kagoshima United 22 Kagoshima United Grulla Morioka 41 Criacao Shinjuku 04 4 - 0 Criacao Shinjuku Hokuriku University 12 Hokuriku University Honda 1 SC Sagamihara 20 Tokyo Internationl University 13 Tokyo Internationl University Imabari FC 10 Mitsubishi Nagasaki 02 Mitsubishi Nagasaki FC Tokushima 3 Urayasu 30 Tsukuba University 22 Tsukuba University Fukui United 0 Cento Cuore Harima 1 Thank Kuriyama 71 Yamagata University 06 7 - 0 Yamagata University Beluga Rosso Hamada 1 Yamanashi Gakuin 4 Verspah Oita 21 Baleine Shimonoseki 10 Baleine Shimonoseki Kamatamare Sanuki 20 Saga LIXIL 12 20-05-2023 Saga LIXIL FC Gifu 22 Niigata University 11 Niigata University Fukushima United 41 North Asia University 03 North Asia University Nagano Parceiro 21 Laranja Kyoto 03 Laranja Kyoto Tegevajaro Miyazaki 31 Tokai University Kumamot 05 Tokai University Kumamot Tochigi City 41 Maruyasu Okazaki 13 Maruyasu Okazaki View full playoffHide full playoff Roasso Kumamoto Fixtures Streaks Streaks for for all matches played in J.


League 2 is undefeated from 11 matches in a row. from recent 15 matches in a row can't win a match. draw all recent 11 matches in a row. in the last 11 matches in a row both teams no to scored in match no BBTSin the last 11 matches sum of goals was Under 2. 5in the last 11 matches sum of goals was Under 1. 5Streaks for for matches played only at home in J. League 2 is undefeated from 5 matches in a row. draw all recent 5 matches in a row. in the last 5 matches in a row both teams no to scored in match no BBTSin the last 5 matches sum of goals was Under 2. 5in the last 5 matches sum of goals was Under 1. 5Streaks for for matches played only away in J.


Roasso Kumamoto vs Vissel Kobe Prediction, Betting Tips


5 total goals is 51%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 49% In the last 10 matches across all competitions, Roasso Kumamoto has seen both teams score 7 times, while Vissel Kobe has seen it 7 times In the last match on 08/27/2023, Roasso Kumamoto lost to Iwaki with a score of 2-4 In the last match on 08/26/2023, Vissel Kobe drew with Tokyo with a score of 2-2 In the last head-to-head on 11/24/2013, Vissel Kobe defeated Roasso Kumamoto at home with a score of 3-0 In the last 2 head-to-head matches, Roasso Kumamoto has won 0 times, Vissel Kobe has won 2 times, and they have drawn 0 times. Roasso Kumamoto has scored an average of 0. 5 goals per match, while Vissel Kobe has scored an average of 2. 5 goals per match. Roasso Kumamoto is currently in the 1th position in the Emperor Cup league, while Vissel Kobe is in the 2th position.


Marinos 12 Machida Zelvia 40 Yokohama F. Marinos Roasso Kumamoto 24 FC Ryukyu 23 FC Ryukyu Yokohama FC 40 Grulla Morioka 11 4 - 1 Grulla Morioka Vissel Kobe 35 Nagano Parceiro 12 Nagano Parceiro 2 - 5 Biwako Shiga 02 Biwako Shiga Imabari FC 01 Imabari FC Blaublitz Akita 1 Tochigi SC 2 Cerezo Osaka 13 Cento Cuore Harima 21 Cento Cuore Harima Consadole Sapporo 35 SC Sagamihara 02 SC Sagamihara Fagiano Okayama FC 20 Giravanz Kitakyushu 12 Giravanz Kitakyushu Shimizu S-Pulse 1 FC Tokyo 31 Fukushima United 11 Fukushima United Vegalta Sendai 11 Fujieda MYFC 01 Fujieda MYFC Gamba Osaka 1 Kochi United 2 JEF United Chiba 0 Omiya Ardija 1 Jubilo Iwata 22 Kamatamare Sanuki 05 Kamatamare Sanuki Kashima Antlers 31 Honda 01 Honda Kashiwa Reysol 72 Yamanashi Gakuin 10 7 - 1 Yamanashi Gakuin Kyoto Sanga FC 2 Kawasaki Frontale 32 Tochigi City 11 Tochigi City Zweigen Kanazawa 2 Machida Zelvia 3 Renofa Yamaguchi 02 Renofa Yamaguchi Montedio Yamagata 10 Sony Sendai 01 Sony Sendai Nagoya Grampus Eight 31 Veertien Mie 21 3 - 2 Veertien Mie Oita Trinita 0 Verspah Oita 1 Sagan Tosu 53 Tegevajaro Miyazaki 14 5 - 1 Tegevajaro Miyazaki 4 - 3 Shonan Bellmare 62 Thank Kuriyama 10 6 - 1 Thank Kuriyama Tokushima Vortis 20 Iwaki FC 12 Iwaki FC Kansai University 00 Kansai University V-Varen Nagasaki 0 Ventforet Kofu 1 Yokohama F.


Vissel Kobe, 30 August 2023, Emperor's Cup, Japan


Tokyo vs Vissel Kobe: LiveScore, Live Stream + Prediction


Vissel Kobe vs Roasso Kumamoto live stream, score and H2H


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page