top of page

Support Group

Public·108 members

[[[SOCCER##][[]] Chelsea vs. Wimbledon live online 30 August 2023

We’re there for a cup upset and we want to do our fans proud. The supporters have been a massive part of what we’ve done so far this season. Coming away with us on tour, turning out at the home games, the away games – the numbers that turn up, it’s so beneficial for us. Over 4, 000 tomorrow night will drive us on.

They are unbeaten in the league, sitting at the 5th spot with two wins and three draws from five games. Despite only the start of the season, it has been a refreshing start. Only 5 points separated them from relegation as they finished 21st in the league in 2022/23. Despite not having any big names to scare Chelsea, AFC Wimbledon can pose a serious threat to them on counters where Chelsea was exposed against West Ham. Last week, AFC Wimbledon played Forest Green and dominated the game but Forest scored a late equaliser to draw a share of the points.

▶️ Chelsea vs AFC Wimbledon Live Stream & Prediction, H2HPublished: 07:56, 29 Aug 2023 Updated: 11:27, 29 Aug 2023 Chelsea will play AFC Wimbledon at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday in their first match of the EFL Cup. Key TakeawaysChelsea won 3-0 against Luton in their last gameThe Blues register their first victory in the last game at home after failing to win in their previous seven gamesAFC Wimbledon are currently unbeaten in the League TwoChelsea finally broke their deadlock of wins this season and now will look to capitalise fully on their momentum. The game is shaping up slowly and players are adjusting to the new system. AFC Wimbledon will also have a chance to prove themselves against a high-class team like Chelsea. AFC Wimbledon FormThis season so far has been a good one for AFC Wimbledon.

After shocking Coventry City in the last round, Josh has sent out a defiant message – we will be ready. JOSH, IS THIS THE BIGGEST GAME OF YOU CAREER SO FAR? Yeah I’d say so. In terms of who it’s against and the size of the stadium. It’s a big game for the football club but so was the one we had against Sutton.

Chelsea FormUnder Mauricio Pochettino's era, Chelsea finally tasted victory, so things may move forward for the club in the right direction from now on. It has been a club that has suffered a great deal in the last year. Injuries and departures have been the biggest obstacles for them, but they are now starting to pick up. Mauricio Pochettino has brought a new system to the club, and Luton's game was an example of how the team wants to move forward.

Chelsea vs AFC Wimbledon - Carabao Cup: TV channel

Chelsea – AFC Wimbledon: Live score, updates and head

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE DRAW WAS MADE AND HOW DID YOU REACT? I was pretty chilled to be fair! I’d just got out the elevator at the stadium with Ali Al-Hamadi and I knew we were ball number 20. Ali was pretty excited but we have to take it as just another game. It’s another chance for us to impress. DO YOU FEEL LIKE THERE’S AN IDEAL WAY TO APPROACH A GAME LIKE THIS AND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT AS PLAYERS? In terms of the preparations of what we do from day to day, there’s not much difference. Tactically we may have to make a few tweaks in relation to the opposition and how good they are on the ball.

▶️ Chelsea vs AFC Wimbledon Live Stream & Prediction

Chelsea v Wimbledon | 30 August 2023

Chelsea vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction 30.08.2023

Sterling's brace and Jackson's goal helped Chelsea to a 3-0 victory against Luton Town. Head-to-HeadChelsea haven't played AFC Wimbledon for almost a decade. Their last encounter was way back in 2014. Team NewsThere have been many injuries in Chelsea's camp, which is one of the main reasons for their recent struggles. There are currently 10 first-team players on the injury list. The names are Broja, Badiashile, Chukwuemeka, Nkunku, Petrovic, Bettinelli, Mudryk, James, Chalobah and Fofana. As of now, there have been no reported injuries in AFC Wimbledon's camp.

Chelsea - BBC Sport

It meant a lot to the team because that was our second win of the season. It topped off a good week of back-to-back wins. I also knew personally how tough it is to go there and get a result. I was a convincing win, 3-0 away, it’s hard to top that. YOUR MUM AND DAD ARE YOUR NUMBER ONE FANS. HOW DO THEY KEEP YOU GROUNDED? They’re what it’s about for me. They’ve travelled up and down the country to watch me throughout my career. Their support is invaluable to me. I always told them that I wanted to be a footballer when I was younger but Dad probably wanted me to dabble in athletics a bit more than I did but it was always going to be football that I’d go for.

Chelsea vs AFC Wimbledon on 30 Aug 23 - Match CentreAfter sharpening the tools of his armoury during spells in non-league with Solihull Moors and Yeovil Town, Josh Neufville is geared up for the bright lights of Stamford Bridge. Our number 11 has quickly endeared himself to Wimbledon fans, with swashbuckling performances on the left wing significantly contributing to our unbeaten start to the season – including a memorable win over local rivals – and Josh’s former club - Sutton United. Now attentions turn to a highly-anticipated London derby of a different kind as we take on the two-time Champions League winners Chelsea in the second round of the Carabao Cup.

Key PlayersAFC Wimbledon's a lot of hopes will be dependent on James Tilley who has looked in supreme touch since joining Wimbledon from Crawley Town. Tilley has scored four goals for them in five appearances. As a rampant player on the right flank, Tilley can be very dangerous during fast counterattacks.

YOU’RE PLAYING WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. HOW WOULD YOU RATE YOUR PERFORMANCES SO FAR FROM A PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE? I think I’ve started off well. It’s about understanding how your teammates play and getting the best out of myself. There’s always things I need to work on and improve in order to perform better. I’m content with my start but there’s things I’d like to be happier with. It’s been a very easy environment to settle into. HOW MUCH DID THAT WIN OVER SUTTON UNITED MEAN TO YOU AND OMAR BUGIEL? It was a win over our former club and we knew what it meant to our fans.

How to watch Chelsea vs AFC Wimbledon EFL Cup

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page